Q: Alarm or horn won't stop blowing .

I woke up to a constant steady sound of a horn sound or it could have been the alarm sound but it was constant no breaks it was just beeping for about 5 minutes straight. I tried using my remote to lock / unlock the car that didn't work , tried unlocking it with my key from the door nothing happened, I turned on the car it still beeped constantly and I was just about to call Tripple AAA for they could come help me but then it just stopped. Now when I go to lock my car with the remote it doesn't beep to show it's locked but the lights do flash. I also been noticing the red theft indicator light stays a steady constant red even when I'm driving and when I lock the car, I know it's supposed to blink when the car is locked and turn off when your driving the car.

You have had a failure in the anti theft system and would need to have the system scanned for codes to see if a component has failed in the system or the theft module has failed. The module is most likely the cause of the failure you are having and should get checked as son as possible or it may not let the vehicle start in the future leaving you stranded.

3. Alarm or horn won't stop blowing .