Q: Oil light flickers.

Driving in the street nothing happens car is fine starts up good and runs good. Coming off the freeway oil light flickers then goes away while at stop. Car still runs good starts up good does not turn off but did notice tiny knocking when put into drive but goes away after driving for a couple minutes.

Your engine knock may be due to worn rod or crank bearings. You should have the oil pressure checked to see if it is within specifications. With over 220k miles you may need to have the bearings and/or the oil pump replaced. Start with oil pressure check and see if it is low. If it is low then have oil pump replaced. When this is being done, the bearings can be checked for excessive wear. If you continue to drive it with the oil light on you will seize the engine and damage it beyond repair. I suggest getting your car looked at by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your oil warning light and make the necessary repairs.