Q: Why does my car shake when I hit 40mph??

asked by on August 26, 2016

Why does my car boot exceed the speed limit of 40??? It's continuously shakes when I get to 40mph, why???

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hey there. From the shaking issue that you’re describing, you’ll need to have the tires and rims checked for bent rims or tires that are out of balance. If you used tire sealer to seal one of the tires, then it can be from this or one of the tire weights falling off. Have a tire shop check the balance of the tires and check tires for damages.