Q: How to fix electrical lost

I have a 04 Kia Amanti...car started losing electrical power. The dash/radio screen shows {NO CON}....i replaced the alternator and the battery. drove it for about 2hrs today and the screen showed {NO CON} again. idk what to do at this point.

Trying to diagnose electrical issues remotely is one of the more difficult things to accurately accomplish. Due to the fact that multiple components might be faulty, you should have a professional mobile mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection at your location to determine what is going on with your KIA Amanti.

3. How to fix electrical lost