Q: The car slides when driven on bumpy roads

I bought a car that was previously owned. It has gone almost 100,000 miles. The issue occurs when I drive over bumpy terrains, even slightly bumpy. When that happens, the car slides at the rear end, and feels as if I drive on ice. I rotated the tires. It seems that the issue got worse after that. Do you have any advice on what I should do? I feel unsafe driving it. Thank you in advance.

Hello. If the vehicle has aftermarket wheels on it then they may have the wrong offset which will cause this. If the wheels are original then the rear suspension needs to be checked for worn parts. If the suspension is fine then the rear shocks need to be replaced. If they are weak then this will occur. It is the most common cause of this. If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose this.