Q: Whistling like supercharger when reviving in park or driving and sounds goes when letting off gas in park or drive

asked by on October 17, 2017

My car makes a whistling like turbo spool or supercharger sound pitch increase when i revive in park or accelerating in drive and goes off when letting off the Gas whether in park or drive and sounds also don't happen when in idle 1k in park.. Although the car is working perfectly no appearing effects on performance.. Note : i changed my serpentine belt yesterday sound appeared after installing but i recognized it after i got home

The problem sound like your belt is either slipping from the belt is too loose or is oversized. Check to see if the belt is loose. You may have incorrect belt or tensioner is not holding belt tight enough.