Q: my car won't pick up speed and my ignition coil has no power can you please give me suggestions on what the problem maybe got tune

My car won't pick up speed my ignition coil don't have no power

Hi there. I am a little confused by your question. If you’re ignition coil is not receiving power, then it’s not possible for the car’s engine to start. If this is what you’re referring to, then there are a few possible causes of ignition coil failure. The most likely cause is that the coil itself is worn out and simply needs to be replaced. A ground wire short can also cause this problem as will a faulty ignition relay. If your car can start but is slow to accelerate, it is likely due to a fuel system restriction or a malfunction of a crankshaft position sensor. It might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is slow to accelerate or car is hard to start inspection based on the symptoms you are having.

3. my car won't pick up speed and my ignition coil has no power can you please give me suggestions on what the problem maybe got tune