Q: Why my ford ranger 2.2 xlt auto powertrain alarm appear during cold engine running?

asked by on February 24, 2017

Why my ford ranger 2.2 xlt auto power train alarm appear during cold engine running ?

The powertrain light is on for the transmission may be low on oil or there is an issue with the oil that is in the transmission. Check the transmission oil level and see if its full. See what color the oil is and if it is red, dark red, or black. I recommend replacing the oil pan gasket and filter to your transmission and top off the oil with new ATF fluid. If you need further assistance with your powertrain light being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.