Q: power door lock on drivers side not working

asked by on May 29, 2017

the power door lock on the drivers side stopped working today, all other locks are working. for the driver to get out of the car, you need to roll down the drivers window and open the door from the outside. also the drivers door doesn't lock with the key fob. can you give an idea of how expensive it might be to fix this problem ford fusion SE 2011

Door will not open Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It really depends on what is actually damaged which would determine the ballpark estimate for repairs. This type of problem can be as simple as a broken fuse or electrical relay or as complex as a damaged power window motor or broken door latch. Repair costs can range from $60.00 to $400 or more. The best way to have this issue correctly diagnosed is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a door will not open inspection.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr