Q: Q: Fuel pump problem

My truck won't start. I think it's the fuel pump. And there is a brake fluid leak.

It could be a fuel pump, or a fuel pump relay issue. The fuel pumps are problematic on these Ram Diesels, and will quit with no warning. There are many aftermarket pumps that are more durable than the stock Dodge pump, and you may want to consider one of these as a replacement. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to assist in the fuel pump diagnosis, and repair, if necessary.

In regards to your brake fluid leak, the brake lines to the rear brake circuit are exposed behind the driver’s front tire. They tend to degrade in this area and will eventually leak/rupture, leaving you with no brakes when they fail. Inspection of these metal lines is imperative. Again, you may want to enlist the assistance of a mechanic to inspect the brake system, locate the brake fluid leak, and recommend the proper repair.

3. Q: Fuel pump problem