Q: Small engine fire, Put out w antifreeze.

I had a small engine fire, I put a quart if oil in while my vehicle was off without a funnel, and it hit the manifold catching fire, I put it out with antifreeze, and then wiped it off. There appears to be no damage, is it safe to restart? Carborator did catch for lk 5 secs before I put it out.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

I would recommend letting the vehicle cool completely and then wash off oil with soapy water and a soft brush and rinse real good with low pressure water. Let vehicle dry and then you should be able to start and run vehicle.

3. Small engine fire, Put out w antifreeze.