Q: How long does Bars Head Gasket sealer last for ?

I was told I had a blown head gasket. Air keeps getting in the cooling system. I changed the thermostat , water pump and temperature switch. It over heats after driving around 3 miles. Sometimes it will cool back down if I rev the engine Hard while stopped. Both fans work. Also I have no heat sometimes. My buddy had the same problem with a different car and used Bars permanent Head Gasket sealer. It fixed his car. I’m only gonna have the car another year and don’t wanna replace the Head Gasket. Any advice ? If the Bars stuff works how long you think it would last ? Thanks a lot

The BARS head gasket cooling system sealer is one of the best on the market. It does not always seal all the leaks but in your case it may. I have seen it last a day and other times a year or more. It all depends on the gasket of how bad it is leaking and if the sealer will stop it or not. I would recommend getting rid of vehicle as soon as possible after it stops the leak.

3. How long does Bars Head Gasket sealer last for ?