Q: Q: What is this part

91 accord. There is a part of the harness that comes behind the passenger headlight, around the battery, and eventually splits into the fuse box, a few connectors, and through the firewall. On that same part of the harness, right behind the battery, on the furthermost passenger side of the engine bay, (it's completely melted so I can't identify what it is) it looks like a large fuse/relay/sensor in a little plastic box that is spliced into the wiring harness through 5 small black wires (4 with grey lines 1 wirh orange) and it's grounded to the chassis What is in that little grey box? I can't find info on it anywhere.

Hi Tyler. It’s very difficult to determine a part name without seeing it. Unfortunately, since we can’t have images attached through this platform, it’s also hard for us to review it. One thing you could do perhaps is to take a video, upload it to YouTube.com or another hosting service - then paste the link to us. Then we can do our best to identify the part for you.

3. Q: What is this part