Q: I have a 1986 Chrysler Laser turbo with 13700 miles that failed emissions. Do oxygen sensors go bad from sitting around too long?

Bought this car from another state. Spent most of its life (31yrs) sitting in a museum. TN requires a MARDA emissions test before it can be registered. For a car this age, they test the exhaust with a tail pipe probe. It showed high HC and high HO. Diagnostics showed no problems. It runs well

• I have a 1986 Chrysler Laser turbo with 13700 miles that failed emissions. Do oxygen sensors go bad from sitting around too long?