Key Fob push start not working 2015 chrysler v6-3.6l 200

Q: Key Fob push start not working

asked by on June 11, 2017

Push start won't start car. Key fob batteries has been changed. Key fob unlock doors and lights come on but the car will not start. Do I need to replace the entire key fob or do my car need to be reprogram. I tried to have my car jump off but that didn't work..my car still won't start

Hi there. If you’re able to lock and unlock the doors on your Chrysler with the FOB, then the issue with starting it is probably related to either the ignition switch or the ignition relay. If you tried to jump start the vehicle and it did not crank over, then it’s most likely the ignition switch or relay. However, if it did crank over, then it’s an ignition system component like a camshaft position sensor for example that is faulty - or the electrical connection is bad. It would probably be a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can isolate the root source of this problem and complete the right repairs.