Q: Power steering warninglight on off

Havefilledupwithfluidnochange

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Most of the time, the power steering warning light is illuminated when there is a mechanical or electrical issue that triggers an error code and then illuminates the light on the dash. In other cases, it can illuminate when it’s low on fluid (as you’ve indicated). If the light does not come off, it’s possible that the error code needs to be cleared in the ECU by having a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection.