Q: Car has parasitic battery drain.

Something is draining my battery when the car is off. There is also a gas leak by the carburetor.

Battery will not hold a charge Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic do a parasitic drain test on the battery. This is where you connect a amp meter to the battery and pull out fuses until the drain stops to determine where the drain is coming from. Sometimes, it may be something like a light switch inside the car that is staying on. It also may be a glove box or a trunk light that has a bad switch.