Q: Car cranks but won't start

I added extra gas in case it was low. I don't know how to check the spark plug, but that may be the issue

A: A no start condition can be caused by man...

Hello.

A no start condition can be caused by many things. A few common causes are issues with the fuel, ignition, or engine management systems. It may be possible that one of the components to these systems, such as the fuel pump, ignition coil, or perhaps a sensor, have failed and need to be replaced. I would first try to determine if the engine is getting spark and move from there. If you are unsure, I would have a professional technician from YourMechanic diagnose your car’s no start condition and make the necessary repairs.

Regards,

Eduardo YourMechanic