Q: 1997 toyota corolla remote for kill switch broken, how to disable it?

Remote for kill switch is broken and I don't have a spare. How to disable it so I can start my car?

If your key fob remote stopped working most likely the battery failed and needs replaced. You cannot disable the remote ignition if its designed by the manufacture, however, if you have a remote starter switch that is aftermarket, then you can remove the main controller and hook up the key start system. If you need further assistance with your keyless remote system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. 1997 toyota corolla remote for kill switch broken, how to disable it?