Q: Car won't turn over, cracked multi-vee belt, & service b exceeded

The battery in my car was recently replaced with a new one, but it just won’t turn over. The poly v belt (multi-vee belt) is cracked, plus the ‘service b exceeded’ light is on. What do you suggest should be done to repair these things?

A: For the starting issue the drive authorizat...

For the starting issue the drive authorization system should be looked at. Low battery voltage or a component failure can cause the starter to not turn over. The other items are maintenance items and can be taken care by a service professional. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to inspect the starting concern and the maintenance items to get your vehicle back to peak running condition.