Q: Car won't turn over, cracked multi-vee belt, & service b exceeded

The battery in my car was recently replaced with a new one, but it just won’t turn over. The poly v belt (multi-vee belt) is cracked, plus the ‘service b exceeded’ light is on. What do you suggest should be done to repair these things?

For the starting issue the drive authorization system should be looked at. Low battery voltage or a component failure can cause the starter to not turn over. The other items are maintenance items and can be taken care by a service professional. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to inspect the starting concern and the maintenance items to get your vehicle back to peak running condition.

3. Car won't turn over, cracked multi-vee belt, & service b exceeded