Q: Q: engine rebuild

what engine did you use for the rebuild in the article How to Rebuild a Car Engine

Hi there. Our "How to" articles are written as usually general guidelines - not specific instructions that apply to a particular vehicle. We don’t specify the precise steps for completing any repair because the reality is that every vehicle on the road has specific tolerances, steps and guidelines recommended by the engineers who build and design them. This is why we recommended purchasing a service manual for the exact vehicle you’re working on and following the guidelines we list as a reference. If you need help with an engine rebuild, and can’t find the service manual or don’t have the right tools, one of our professional mechanics will be happy to inspect your car and advise you on repairs.

3. Q: engine rebuild