Q: Q: car is not cranking, wont start.

I do have interior lights, dash lights, blower for heat comes on but no radio. will not crank when turn the key? Tried to jump start will not crank. Checked obvious fuses dont find any blown. dont know where to go from here. Battery is quite old. I have owned vehicle for 9 years never changed. help?

Usually when the car will not crank but has power to other systems, the starter is a possible cause of this issue. Considering that you have had the vehicle for 9 years and never changed the battery, it is also very possible that your battery could be dead. The typical life for an automotive battery is 4-5 years. I would recommend having your battery and starer tested by a certified mechanic to determine which one is causeing the no start condition. Consider YourMechanic for your battery or starter replacement as a certified professional can come to your location to replace them for you.

Hello there, many faults will prevent your 2002 Chrysler Sebring from starting. The most common fault is the battery, to rule this out the battery should be load tested to ensure it has the capacity to start the vehicle. 9 years is a very long time to go on a battery without it failing. If the battery passes the load test then other potential faults are the fuel pump, ignition switch, starter, or a clogged fuel filter. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your no start condition

3. Q: car is not cranking, wont start.