Q: My all wheel drive light keep going on and off. My abs light stays on.

My all wheel drive light goes off and on.my abs light stays on

There could be a wheel speed sensor that could have failed and is not functioning properly that is causing the ABS and AWD lights to come on. The AWD light will come on in the event that the transmission is malfunctioning or if there is a difference between the wheel speed sensors with the steering wheel straight and all of the tires are moving at road speed. I suggest checking all of the wheel speed sensors and see which one on multiple sensors are not reading. They could be simply coated in metal shavings and need cleaned off. The reluctor ring could be dirty and keeping the sensor from working. If you need further assistance with your warning lights being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• My all wheel drive light keep going on and off. My abs light stays on.