Q: Cruise control does not work - 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

asked by on November 01, 2016

my cruise control do not on my 2011 chvey silverda

There could be several reason for this. Check the fuse for the cruise control. If you have an ABS Brake Light on (or any ABS problem codes set), a failed wheel speed sensor could cause cruise control to not work properly, since cruise control uses wheel speed sensor data.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having a cruise control inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.