Q: Clutch not working properly.

My car does not accelerate when I shift into gear, it only revs high. My car will also starts and changes gears without me having to push the clutch in. In addition, I have broken axles and my engine oil cooler is leaking.

This sounds like you have a busted clutch or transmission along with your axles being broken. The broken axles may be an indication that the transmission input shaft or clutch is broken. The engine oil cooler would have to be looked to see if it is the lines leading into the cooler or the cooler itself is damaged. If enough oil leaked out then the engine may be low on oil also. My recommendation is to have a certified mechanic like the ones from YourMechanic come and inspect the various issues you are having.