Q: O/d light blinking car wont accelerate

O/d off light keeps blinking and now my car wont accelerate fuses under dash keep blowing and when i step on breaks my fuses blow and my lights dim but brighten back up when foot is being took off the break.....

Hi Valerie. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When you have electrical fuses that continually blow, it means you have an electrical short or an open electrical relay that is the root issue. The best way to determine where the fault exists is to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical inspection at your location.

3. O/d light blinking car wont accelerate