Q: I am getting every time when accellerating vibration in driver side front at speed 30-38m/h? 2010 Honda Accord

Recently Honda dealership flush my transmission.From that time I notice vibration every time when accelerating vibration in driver side front at speed 30-38m/h.I do not know or I did not notice if had these vibration before.I went again in Honda dealership and they flush again transmission.I replaced all 1 year Micheline tires with new Micheline tires.

Hi there - there are a couple of possible problems here to cause such a vibration - a bad CV joint or CV axle on the driver side, or a failed motor mount that is allowing the engine to twist under acceleration, and causing the axle to oscillate during acceleration. I recommend a vibration inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.