How do I turn auto door unlock off? honda cr-v 2012 locks...

Q: How do I turn auto door unlock off?

How do I turn auto door unlock off?

Auto door unlock is a feature that will set the doors to automatically unlock when you finish driving your vehicle. To turn this feature off, and only unlock the doors manually, follow these steps: 1. Engage the parking brake. 2. Place the shift lever in P. 3. Open the driver’s door. 4. Turn the ignition to On. 5. Press the unlock button on the master door lock switch (located on the driver’s door), and hold until you hear two clicks. This should take at least five seconds. 6. Turn the ignition to ACC. This step will need to be done within 20 seconds of step 5.