Q: No start fuel pump not priming during key on sequence also tach is not moving when cranking

Vehicle is not starting shot power to fuel pump directly yes it pumps but doesn't prime during key on also the tach doesn't register during cranking no active codes would the fuel pump relay affect the tack threw the ecm or does the crank or cam sensor affect these symptoms

Its doubtful that the crankshaft sensor is to blame. The crankshaft sensor is used by the powertrain control module (PCM) to determine injector pulse and ignition timing, not fuel pump operation. The camshaft sensor is used to computer fuel injector pulse as well. The engine control relay is used to supply power to the PCM, which is used for both fuel pump and tach control, so this could be the problem. The problem also be the PCM itself. I recommend having a profession diagnose and repair your no start condition. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we come to your home or office.

3. No start fuel pump not priming during key on sequence also tach is not moving when cranking