As soon as I start up the car and I press the brake I hea...

Q: As soon as I start up the car and I press the brake I hear a beep sound and my right low beam headlight goes out.

asked by on March 08, 2017

As soon as start up and I brake i hear a beep and my right low beam light goes out...i just replaced the two bulbs, what could be causing this

The chime that you are hearing is for a brake light or a headlight that is burned out or shutting off. The brake system could have a problem and shorting out with the headlight circuit and the right headlight could be loosing power to the low beam bulb making it seem that it is burned out. Check all of the wiring around the brake light switch and the main light switch. Repair any wiring that may be burned or damaged. If you need further assistance with the electrical system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.