Q: I was driving and all of a sudden my car made a loud horrible screeching sound and it continues as long as the engine is running

I was driving and all of a sudden my car made a loud horrible screeching sound and it continues as long as the engine is running.

The noise sounds like you have a belt pulley that is seized. You will need to either start the vehicle and look for the pulley to component that is not turning or will need to remove the serpentine belt and see what pulley is hard to turn and then replace component that is bad. You may have a bad idler, tensioner or a/c pulley or a water pump that is seized.

3. I was driving and all of a sudden my car made a loud horrible screeching sound and it continues as long as the engine is running