Q: Q: Headlights

Low beam is not working, , highbeam right is the only one working. tried to change the fuse. i dont know if its the wiring or the relay.

Hello...the headlight circuit is fairly limited in extent, so if you request a headlight circuit diagnostic, a certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. It is possible for both bulbs, left and right side (the low beam filaments in your case), to be blown out so, of course, check that possibility first. You will need an ohmmeter to check and see if the filament in each bulb is "open" or not. Also, terminal connections to bulbs sometimes corrode, so you can check that. If the bulbs are good and the connection to bulb terminals s good, then your best bet is to request a headlight circuit diagnostic which will lead to a resolution of this problem for you.

3. Q: Headlights