Q: The anti-theft is always on in my 1999 Mercury Sable, can I turn it off?

How can I turn off the anti theft

Q: Issues with the lights flcikering

It sounds like the voltage regulator for your vehicle is separate from the alternator. Usually the voltage regulator and the alternator are integrated into the same part. If the voltage regulator has failed, the amount of power that all the...

Q: New power steering pump leaking

Hi there. If the new power steering pump is failing, then it is defective and needs to be replaced. Double check to see that the lines are installed correctly and are tight. As for the battery, it may just need...

Q: Heat inside car stays warm for minute then blows cold until I turn heat off for a minute and try again.

Hi there. The engine always at operating temperature leads me to believe, the thermostat is not the cause, for no heat inside the vehicle. There are several possibilities for no heat inside, the heater control valve is malfunctioning, the heater...