Q: The anti-theft is always on in my 1999 Mercury Sable, can I turn it off?

How can I turn off the anti theft

• The anti-theft is always on in my 1999 Mercury Sable, can I turn it off?

Q: Won't start

You will need to have the fuel pressure tested to see if the fuel pump stopped pumping or you lost spark to the engine. A fuel pressure test and computer scan is needed to narrow the problem down. Have a...

Q: My car is sticking when I shift into or out of reverse.

In most cases, the issue you're having is caused either by the transmission linkage or an internal component issue inside the transmission case that is causing the transmission to stick in reverse. Sometimes it can be a very simple repair...

Q: Electrical problems, now car won't start.

Consider yourself lucky that you made it home! Most stories like this end on the back of a tow truck, after a few hours waiting on the side of the road. Now, the good news is the symptoms you describe...