Q: The anti-theft is always on in my 1999 Mercury Sable, can I turn it off?

How can I turn off the anti theft

Q: Put new brakes on, car feels like its in park when in drive/reverse

Hello. I will try to assist you with your 1999 Jeep. Remove the two wheels you worked on. Apply and release the service brakes several times and return to the wheel positions (with transmission in neutral, block rear wheels and...

Q: My car is turning off while I idle

Hello. If the car will not hold a charge then either the new alternator is not charging or there is another electrical issue. Most of the time this is caused by a bad connection at the alternator. As for the...

Q: Electrical fault

Getting your car broken into is a pain! Often the thieves do thousands of dollars of damage to your car to steal a hundred dollars worth of stuff. It can take a long time to sort everything out. It sound...