Q: The anti-theft is always on in my 1999 Mercury Sable, can I turn it off?

How can I turn off the anti theft

Q: 10 loud clicks every 10 min from the AC and Heater Control panel area.

What you may be hearing is the a/c temperature or mode door actuators clicking when they get to one end of their travel of the door they control. This is not normal and you should try to isolate the noise...

Q: Stalling at high speeds

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a fuel supply problem that may be be causing a lack of sufficient fuel when driving at higher speeds. This can be caused by a faulty fuel pump or fuel pressure regulator,...

Q: Rusted brake line - 1999 Mercury Sable

Hey there. 3/16 inch diameter brake line tubing is used on virtually all cars and trucks made in the world. The more important issue is what type of end fittings you have and type of flare (bubble, inverted, etc.). That...