Q: The anti-theft is always on in my 1999 Mercury Sable, can I turn it off?

How can I turn off the anti theft

• The anti-theft is always on in my 1999 Mercury Sable, can I turn it off?

Q: Hesitation, stalling out

Hello. It sounds like the spark plugs are fouled and the spark plug wires need to be replaced. It is possible that the fuel filter is clogged up and needs to be replaced as well. Have a certified technician, like...

Q: Shifting problems

You may have a clutch problem. Try shifting it through gears with the engine off. If it will shift with engine off, but not go into any gears when it's running, that indicates a clutch rather than a transmission issue....

Q: jerking while driving

Hi there. This jerking can occur for a number of reasons. I would first start by checking to see if the check engine light is coming on. If it is then I would scan the computer for codes. Any codes...