Q: The anti-theft is always on in my 1999 Mercury Sable, can I turn it off?

How can I turn off the anti theft

• The anti-theft is always on in my 1999 Mercury Sable, can I turn it off?

Q: I have a light look like a wrench what does dat means

The light is for a mechanical problem with the car and you would need to have the vehicle systems scanned to retrieve codes and the code will direct you to the failed problem.

Q: heater not hot.

Hi there. Assuming, the temperature blend door is properly functioning, would lead me to believe the heater core is restricted or air is trapped and a cooling system flush could resolve the issue. The heater control valve and/or vacuum control...

Q: 05 Sable won't start. Turns over but won't fire. Fuel filter replaced, fuel pressure normal, car only starts with starting fluid.

Fuel pressure may be good but the injectors should be checked for operation. At cold start, there is a temperature sensor that must be working properly to signal the PCM to enrich the mixture on cold start. Are there any...