Q: The anti-theft is always on in my 1999 Mercury Sable, can I turn it off?

How can I turn off the anti theft

Q: Where is the transmission module located in a 1999 Mercury Villager minivan?

Hi, thanks for your question! For your vehicle, the transmission module should be to the right side of the steering column, under the dash.

Q: What else can cause a shake/vibration/shimmey?

Hello. Although you mention that you have new tires, there are instances where the construction of the tire is such that it will vibrate no matter how well it "appears" to be dynamically balanced. This is based on what...

Q: Overheats when heater is on, heater blows cold air.

Since you had cooling system work done recently, one possibility is the cooling system is air bound. If air is trapped within the cooling system and not properly bled from the system after a repair, the air can cause the...