Q: Car electrical issues

I am having electrical issues with my car. The dash light is out, but two years ago, the bulb was replaced. I replaced the D/S front turn signal light, and it does not work. The sunroof does not open, and the radio does not work unless I drive for two hours straight and the wires are warm.

The dash light may need to be replaced again. The light would need to be checked for a bad socket. The sunroof will need tested to see if the track is binding. The issue with your radio only working if you go on long trips may not be verifiable unless a problem is found right away. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, run a full diagnostic on your electrical problems for proper diagnosis, and to quote the repairs needed.