Q: Car making sound like bearings around the fan pulley

My car is making a sound like bearings around the fan pulley. But it does not overheat.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

While being aware of where the noise is coming from on your BMW is important, it can be quite challenging to pinpoint noises that are happening particularly around the pulley area. Not only have I found it takes an experienced ear to differentiate the sounds, but it also requires further examination using the proper tools to isolate the noise. Your BMW has several pulleys that are being driven by the serpentine belt and they are all fairly close to each other. I find it best to recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic who can look over each pulley and identify exactly which is causing the noise that your BMW is experiencing.