Q: Only the driver's door will unlock with the remote or door switch

The drivers doors is the only door that will unlock by the remote or the switches on the door. All other doors have to flip the lock inside door handle to get them to unlock. Could all the actuators be bad in the other 4 doors or is their a central control that may have gone out

Hi there. On your particular vehicle, there is a central control that receives the signal from the key remote and relays that information to the other locks. This could be the component that is damaged. To be certain, you might want to have a mobile technician, such as one from YourMechanic, complete an inspection to diagnose your door lock problem so the right repairs can be made.