Q: Engine problems

Hi yes I have a question I wanna figure out what is wrong with my truck see this is what happen on January 14,2017 turn on the truck engine sounds great. But two weeks later after some rain and maybe some cold days where some ice would end up on the roof turn on the truck and this rattling and clicking sound was coming from the engine here are two youtube videos of the truck itself making that noise. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-8a66mLHBA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfL51YA0pZE

Hi Victor. Thanks for sending your question and posting the videos. It sounds as if you’ve got a rather serious engine knock, likely a damaged intake valve lifter or rocker arms that are loose. Usually, this type of damage occurs over extended use, but it can happen to be due to extremely poor oil pressure or oil levels. Unfortunately, that’s really the best we can do without completing an onsite inspection to see exactly where the noise is coming from.

3. Engine problems