Q: My fiat scudo runs fine then stops for no reason?

I've changed relays, runs with high pressure switch in or out. But cut out after short while or long while. Starts again on key, then happens again? Confused.

Hello. This vehicle is rare and information is limited. It would be helpful to know the year, engine, and more information to help determine what is going on. However, it does sound like you are having a wiring harness or connection problem. I recommend having a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, visually inspect your Fiat to ensure a proper diagnosis for your stalling issue. From there, they will be able to make the necessary repairs to get your car safely back on the road.

3. My fiat scudo runs fine then stops for no reason?