Q: My rpo code is m30 which means I have a 4l60e, what is the difference between ID code LAD and CAD will they interchange?

Just needing to know if the 2008 4l60e ID CAD will interchange with a 2008 4l60e ID LAD ?

Hello, the transmission will bolt up to vehicle. The difference can be configuration of operating pressures, clutch pack stack and shift points. These codes are for engine and vehicle type match. The transmission will work just may not have smooth transitional shifting. You can call a GM dealership to confirm the fit for that transmission.

3. My rpo code is m30 which means I have a 4l60e, what is the difference between ID code LAD and CAD will they interchange?