Q: my car got a new fuel pump in saturday and when i cranked my car it started put putting and immediately cut off... whats the prob?

my car broke down on my way home and was told i needed a fuel pump... Got that new and got it replaced.. after, getting replaced immediately it satarted put putting and cut off... What could be the issue now??

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2004 Kia Amanti. There are a couple of other things that can cause your symptoms. A failing engine speed sensor like a crankshaft position sensor can cause the vehicle to stall when it fails and can interrupt engine operation intermittently. If your sparks plugs are very worn out, the vehicle may idle smoothly or rough and stall when you try to accelerate. Avoid an unsafe driving situation. If you need help, a certified technician from YourMechanic can replace the crankshaft position sensor and spark plugs at your home or office.

• my car got a new fuel pump in saturday and when i cranked my car it started put putting and immediately cut off... whats the prob?