Q: How do you adjust sound on a 2012 Ford Escape radio?

How do you adjust the sound on the radio?

A: While your car’s audio system was designed ...

While your car’s audio system was designed to provide high quality sound in the default configuration, you may find that you want to tailor things to your personal tastes, or to the type of music you’re listening to at the moment. Here’s how to adjust the sound:

1. Turn the key on.

2. Turn on the audio system.

3. Press the sound button to cycle through the options, which are:

• Bass
    • Treble
    • Balance
    • Fade
  4. Use the seek button to adjust the sound on each option. You can also use the tuning knob.

5. Adjust the speed compensated volume if necessary by using the seek button to select the sensitivity you want.

6. Adjust the sound customization for seating. Press the sound button to access the occupancy setting. Choose from All, Driver or Rear to get the sound you want.