Q: Oil light comes on when idle

overol engine now oil light burns when idle , replaced oil ,filter , sensor switch , oilpickup ,what can be wrong

I would recommend checking the oil level. Sometimes when an engine is just slightly low, the oil light may come on at idle simply due to the lack of oil pressure when the motor is not working as hard. Be sure that it has the proper amount in it. If this does not solve your issue, you may have a leak somewhere or potentially be burning oil. If you’d like, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your home or place of business to perform an Oil Pressure Light is on Inspection and help you diagnose this issue.

3. Oil light comes on when idle