Q: Cheapest & Smartest Decision

Insurance Covered Accident. Need: Front Bumper Cover, Grille, Small Repairs to hood. I want to keep my car. I like it. However, with the high mileage, I don't want to go for the standard insurance repairs. Ideally, I want a good shade-tree body guy who can help me get cheap parts and do it cheaply. Contacts in Greensboro NC? Other suggestions?

A good strategy is to research used parts availability and pricing, in your locale at Car-Part.com. Once you have selected the parts you desire to replace, a certified Mechanic from YourMechanic can assist with the installation. With regard to the hood, keep in mind, it might be cheaper to get a used hood (perhaps even a new hood) rather than attempt to "mend" a damaged one. Also, as you can imagine, the painting of parts is best done in a body shop. But, you can bring individual parts to a shop and they will finish them for you and then you can install yourself. At any rate, with Car-Part.com it’s easy to get all your parts together and then, yes, absolutely, a professional from yourMechanic will be glad to help you with the repairs as well as any other maintenance or mechanical concerns that you may have with your car.

3. Cheapest & Smartest Decision