Q: Starting issues, battery is fine

My car has difficulty starting when I jump-start another vehicle. I had the battery checked. However, the car wouldn't start and the headlights along with the interior lights do not work. What could be the problem?

Many different things can cause the vehicle to have a no start condition. The most common are the battery, battery cables, ignition switch, starter, or fuel pump.

With the headlights not working there is a good chance that the fault is electrical. I’d recommend having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle. They will be able to diagnose the issue with your battery and perform any repairs required.