Q: Starting issues, battery is fine

My car has difficulty starting when I jump-start another vehicle. I had the battery checked. However, the car wouldn't start and the headlights along with the interior lights do not work. What could be the problem?

A: Many different things can cause the vehicle...

Many different things can cause the vehicle to have a no start condition. The most common are the battery, battery cables, ignition switch, starter, or fuel pump.

With the headlights not working there is a good chance that the fault is electrical. I’d recommend having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle. They will be able to diagnose the issue with your battery and perform any repairs required.