Q: losing power

asked by on November 20, 2016

while i'm driving when i stop to traffic light, my car suddenly running very slowly even if i tried to push all the way down my gas pedal and my car starting to like jumping? i changed the transmission fluid since it's really old and still doing the same thing, i'm still losing power, i couldn't go up the hill, the only time i can go up to hill is when i shut off my engine after 5 minutes and then i could go up the hill now, and it's happening all the time now

Hi there:

In most cases acceleration issues are caused by restriction of fuel or air into the fuel injection system to be burned inside the combustion chamber. This could be the result of damaged mass air flow sensors, EGR valve, O2 sensors or simply due to dirty throttle body or fuel injectors. Due to the fact that multiple components cause these symptoms, you should contact one of our mobile mechanics complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection; so they can pinpoint the source of your troubles.