Q: I have a triangle light with exclamation mark on my dashboard it's the only light on. What could make this happen?

asked by on March 03, 2018

Triangle light with exclamation mark on dashboard. What could possibly make this happen? It's the only light on.

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Tony. Thanks for contacting us tonight. This warning light has to do with the Vehicle Stability Control system on your 2007 Honda Odyssey. Essentially, it represents three different possible issues. It comes on as a reminder that you have turned off the vehicle stability assist (VSA) system, it flashes when VSA is active, or it comes on along with the VSA system indicator if there is a problem with the VSA system. If you’ve accidentally turned off the VSA, then turn it back on to clear the light. If the light does not go away, you’ll want to have a professional mechanic complete a warning light inspection so they can determine what is causing the error - so any repairs can be made.