Q: Q: Exhaust manifold leak

i just put in a new nugle by my axaust then the are a noise coming out aperntly is the manifold outlet there are just 1 bolt and the other1 is out its like wind that comes out there

It sounds like what you are describing is an exhaust manifold leak. Your exhaust manifold is bolted to the cylinder head and is sealed with an exhaust manifold gasket that sits in between the manifold and the cylinder head. When this gasket leaks or is damaged, you may hear a hissing or ticking sound depending on the severity of the leak. This can also happen when the bolts or nuts that hold the manifold on are missing or loose. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your exhaust manifold.

3. Q: Exhaust manifold leak