Q: I.changed my coils and spark plugs on bmw 328! My car is shaking

asked by on March 17, 2018

I just change the coils and spark plugs. My car is shaking

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Wendy. Thanks for contacting us tonight. After these repairs are completed, 80% of the time, this symptom is caused by the spark plug wires being connected to the wrong plugs, a vacuum line that is loose or an electrical sensor that was left disconnected. The other 20% is caused by the wrong components installed or the spark plugs not gapped correctly. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an on-site inspection in order to correctly identify the source of these symptoms and recommend the right repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr