Q: I.changed my coils and spark plugs on bmw 328! My car is shaking

I just change the coils and spark plugs. My car is shaking

Hi Wendy. Thanks for contacting us tonight. After these repairs are completed, 80% of the time, this symptom is caused by the spark plug wires being connected to the wrong plugs, a vacuum line that is loose or an electrical sensor that was left disconnected. The other 20% is caused by the wrong components installed or the spark plugs not gapped correctly. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an on-site inspection in order to correctly identify the source of these symptoms and recommend the right repairs.

3. I.changed my coils and spark plugs on bmw 328! My car is shaking