Q: Car only runs in cold, shutting off when it gets hot.

Car stalls and shuts off when it gets hot. It only runs cold.

It sounds like you have an overheating issue. Some vehicles will shut off automatically if the engine reaches too high of a temperature. I would first recommend having a cooling system pressure test performed on the vehicle to make sure you have no leaks. If the coolant is not leaking you may have a restriction or air in your cooling system causing it to get too hot. It may be necessary to power flush your cooling system to remove all restrictions and air from the system. I would recommend having all of these services performed by a professional, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Car only runs in cold, shutting off when it gets hot.