Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-6cllosjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-6cllosjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-6cllosjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-6cllosjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-6cllosjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-6cllosjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-6cllosjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-6cllosjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-6cllosjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-6cllosjs:173:8

Q: Using Bar's stop leak for timing chain cover leak

I have a 2010 Ford Mustang GT 4.6 Litre V8 5 speed manual with just over 28,000 miles, had a oil leak and took into the shop and they put in dye to help find the leak and said it was the timing chain cover gasket failure that's causing the leak they believe, I plan on getting the leak fixed by replacing the timing chain cover gasket as I love this car and compulsively hate oil leaks/ burning smell but it's a expensive labor project and have to save for, I use synthetic 5-20w oil, the question is I bought some "Bar's" brand oil stop leak at the recommendation of a mechanic but I want to find out if it's "SAFE" to use this stop leak until I get the assumed timing chain cover gasket fixed soon? Will it help slow the leak and is it ok/good to use, and what brand is recommended if Bar's isn't good, I want to end the minor oil leak until I can afford the project,want a second opinion about stop leak,thanks

A: Stop leak products are generally an amateur...

Stop leak products are generally an amateur, unprofessional solution to a TECHNICAL problem. Factory Service Manuals do NOT recommend or specify stop leak products BECAUSE such products are NOT considered to be an acceptable repair strategy, save for rare exceptions. The composition of your question clearly indicates that you understand that the OPTIMAL solution is to just fix the gasket(s) and you are simply seeking a stop gap (no pun intended) measure while you prepare for that repair. After having researched these products for decades and having tried a few, talked to manufacturers and so forth, I would suggest that you just let the vehicle leak until it was repaired assuming of course that oil is NOT leaking onto a hot manifold thus creating fire and health hazards. Of course, it is best to just simply prioritize the repair and one possibility insofar as the cost, as well as the diagnosis, is to get a second opinion from YourMechanic.